You need up-to-date registration in your state to legally operate your vehicle, so each year you'll need to renew it prior to its expiration date. If your expiration date is right around the corner, you've come to the right place. We'll walk you through the process of getting your car registration renewed as quickly and painlessly as possible. Just select your state and click "Get Started."
How to renew your vehicle registration in Arkansas
When your vehicle registration is about to expire the state will send you a notice by mail. If you choose to renew your vehicle registration early you may do so by telephone, mail, online, or in person.
Renew your vehicle registration in Arkansas
Renew by phone:
- Make sure to have your form of payment ready as well as your notice and insurance information.
- Call the toll-free number (888)-389-8336
- Fill out and complete the registration renewal.
Registration by mail:
Send in the form with your current insurance information and the fee:
Department of Finance and Administration
Office of Motor Vehicle
P O Box 3153
Little Rock, AR 72203-3153
Registration through the internet:
- Click here
- Have your form of payment ready.
- Have your registration renewal form receipt and odometer reading handy.
- There is no additional fee for online renewals.
Renew in Person:
- Find the nearest wal-mart or State Revenue Office in your area.
- You can choose to pay by check, credit card or cash have your payment handy.
Fees associated with renewing your vehicle registration all depend on your vehicle make and model.