You need up-to-date registration in your state to legally operate your vehicle, so each year you'll need to renew it prior to its expiration date. If your expiration date is right around the corner, you've come to the right place. We'll walk you through the process of getting your car registration renewed as quickly and painlessly as possible. Just select your state and click "Get Started."
Renew your vehicle registration in New Hampshire
How to renew your vehicle registration in New Hampshire
You will get a notice in the mail letting you know when your registration in New Hampshire expires. You have the option to renew prior to the expiration date by mail, online, or in person.
Renewing by mail:
Call your local town clerk and request a renewal package to be sent. Send the completed renewal package with the fee for the registration to be sent in the mail.
- Click here to visit the DMV online website.
- Have your credit or debit card ready to pay for the renewal.
- There is no additional fee to renew online.
Renewing in person:
- Visit your local DMV office.
- Bring the renewal form, along with cash, check, money order, traveler's check, credit or debit card to pay for the renewal.
Call your local DMV to find out the fee.